Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Follow The Travel Tart Cruising Around New Zealand Bro!

Hi there!

My name is Anthony, but I'm better known as the author of The Travel Tart - Offbeat Tales From A Travel Addict.

I write about the funny, offbeat and downright weird aspects of world travel today.

I love travelling around this planet of ours to experience it's awesome people, cultures, food and beer.

I even do crazy stuff like cycle down 'The World's Most Dangerous Road' in Bolivia:



Anyway, I am from the West Island of New Zealand - Australia!

That's right, since there's so many Kiwis over here, I decided to put in an application for me to go over to New Zealand for a while and even up the numbers a tiny bit!

Basically, the nice people at Entirely Kiwi and their 'World Famous' promotion want to shout someone an all expenses paid trip around New Zealand for 3 months.

If you look at the 'About' section on the right hand side of this blog, it's similar to the hugely successful 'Best Job In The World' promotion - but with tonnes more sheep and less sunshine.


Out of hundreds of entries, they were silly enough to shortlist me in their Top 10 choices.

I was fairly stunned about this because I decided to put in a fairly shonky application at the last minute, including a terrible sequence of me pretending to have a New Zealand accent - if you're feeling a tad insane, you can view it here.

Unfortunately, I've sold my soul and mentioned that I would even wear an All Blacks jersey for the entire trip if I won.

But I need your help - to send me to New Zealand, click on the 'Follow' button on the right hand side. The winner will be selected from the Top 3 most followed blogs!

Anyway, talk soon, and stay tuned for more posts!

Cheers

Anthony

6 comments:

  1. Hey, brilliant news Anthony! Well done. Fingers crossed that the best man will win. But enough Kiwi jokes already! I know you're just jealous:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Choice, the "second best job" goes to an Aussie.

    Of course we like to forget that a Pom has the first best job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! You have such an amazing and funny blog, you totally deserve it. We are rooting for you and can't wait to see what you will do in on your adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the All Black jersey is going a bit far. Does show how much you want the win I guess...

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay go Anthony hope you get this choice job
    Shona / Jacko

    ReplyDelete