Thursday, September 3, 2009

Check Out Some Previous Silly Travel Posts About New Zealand

Hi there.

Thanks to everyone who's followed this blog to help me score a 3 month trip around New Zealand! The support is definitely most appreciated, and I'm very grateful!

Feel free to pass on this site (http://entirelyworldfamousanthony.blogspot.com/) to your friends and have them press 'Follow' as well!

Anyway, a blast from the past today - I've included some previous silly posts about New Zealand from my website, The Travel Tart - Offbeat Tales From a Travel Addict.

Check them out here:

The World's Fastest Indian - Where Is It Now?

Bizarre Steakhouse Advertisement - WTF?

Strange Tourist Attraction of The Week - The Shoe Fence

The World's Steepest Street



Thanks once again for everything!

If you're new here, and would like to see more of these silly posts about New Zealand for 3 months, it's not too late to press 'Follow' on the right hand side, so that the Kiwis have to put up for another Australian for a while!

Talk soon!
Cheers
Anthony, The Travel Tart

1 comment:

  1. It was in the Papal States that I studied the Roman Question. I traveled over every part of the country; I conversed with men of all opinions, examined things very closely, and collected my information on the spot.
    Flights to islamabad
    Cheap Flights to islamabad
    Cheap Air Tickets to islamabad

    ReplyDelete